Oscraps

Colour challenge

Belle

I don't understand the Colour challenge. I seem to be going around in circles. Could someone please explain how it works. Will this one be called the July challenge using colours posted in June? Where do we actually see what we must scrap. Are we given tasks or do we do anything? Sorry for asking but I 'don't know my way about so well yet.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I don't understand the Colour challenge. I seem to be going around in circles. Could someone please explain how it works. Will this one be called the July challenge using colours posted in June? Where do we actually see what we must scrap. Are we given tasks or do we do anything? Sorry for asking but I 'don't know my way about so well yet.
Hi Belle, okay, let me try and explain this.

There is a product line called Color Play which is released on the last Friday of each month. Each month a color palette is assigned and the Oscraps designers then create products like kits or papers or templates etc. using that the same color palette. The designers use different themes for the Color Play products they create, but by using the same color palette they can be mixed and matched so that papers from one designer for instance, could be used with elements from another designer. The June Color Play products have just been released in the store and will be 'active' throughout the month of July, until the July Color Play is released at the end of that month.

June Color Play products in the store: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/color-play-digital-scrapbook-deals-June-2024/

But you mentioned challenge in your question, so if you are referring to the June Color Palette Challenge, that has nothing to do with the Color Play products I mentioned above. For the color challenge, the host, which is Laura this month, has posted a color palette for you to use to create a layout about anything you like, using whatever products you have in your stash that matches (or are similar) with the colors she has posted.

Color challenge: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/june-challenge-5-color-palette.39911/#post-705681

So hopefully I have explained it well enough for you to understand that the Color Play products have nothing to do with Color Challenge they are two seperate things. :)

Last edited: