Oscraps

Code on Screen

mrstoa

mrstoa
I've posted a new thread as the "garbage" title may be offensive to some :)

It seems that a few of us are getting "Code" on screen when in the shop and clicking on a new 'category' etc.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I get the code... I use opera.... I still could buy

It was a MySQL database error code for those in the know...and it was when I was looking at TaylorMade's new things.

katg1006

I use firefox - not getting the error.

Have you tried clearing your cookies to see if that helps? If it doesn't give a holler.
Will let Vicki and Laura know just in case it's something they need to look into!

lmccandless

I use firefox as well and I'm not getting any errors. Can you tell me specifically what you were doing? Thx!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
It had to do with the special offer module that enabled the automatic adding of Amanda and Emily's special offer templates to be added directly to the cart when someone ordered the kit. I've turned it off for now until I hear back from the module creator with a fix.

So, the database error message doesn't show anymore, but now people have to do it the old way and add the templates themselves. (Teach me to try to improve the shop, huh ;) )

Thank y'all so much for the heads up! I didn't even see this!!!

N

NewAdmin

thanks for fixing that, vicki! i'm so sorry that caused an error. (*burning with shame*) sighhh... you're so gracious with us. :) xoxoxoxo