Oscraps

***Closed winner annouced****Font with Dani 3/19 - 4/1

danimoy

Our random winner for this month is kentrabay!! I will be pm'ing you shortly with the details! Be on the look out for a new challenge soon!!

Okay so I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a BIG time font lover... seriously I can't get enough fonts!! I love handwriting fonts, and type face fonts, and swirly fonts, I love them all! This challenge is simple it will last for 2 weeks and you just need to use my favorite font I'm sharing with you :)

This font is my fall back font. It's one of my all time favorites! I even use it on my previews!! You can grab Traveling Typewriter at DaFont.

Use at least 1 item in your layout from my designs and you will be entered in a drawing to win a 5 packs of paint splats from my store! You get to choose which 5 packs you want!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh THANK YOU! I've been looking for a nice typewriter font that has the scandinavian letters! I've been using Problem Secretary, but that doesn't have all letters. I'm in heaven now :)

Ellen

oh I love typewriter fonts but didn't have this one in my stash yet.
Thanks Dani.

that's a great prize you're offering

danimoy

Seriously favorite font!!! And OMG I love that theres a bunch of font junkies like me here!!

ccmentor

Fun Challenge: Here is my layout
proudbigsister600x600.jpg

and posted here: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=281615&title=proud-big-sister&cat=all

petey111

I will not admit to being a font junkie.

(***nobody tell her how many fonts I have on my computer!***)

penkitten

It's not the title, but my journaling is Traveling Typewriter. It was (and still is) one of my favorites!

penkitten

Haha! I just finished a layout and realized that I'd used Traveling Typewriter AGAIN as my journaling font :)

Marif

Here's mine!! (I only used the font for my date, but I really like how it looks :D)

hello_spring_marif_forum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mem

Saw this Challenge thought I would give it a try since
I love fonts and I didn't have this one..thanks for the
challenge...
Challenge_danimoy_Font.jpg