Oscraps

*CLOSED* EXTENDED for PARTY - Be Inspired MAY Challenge | by ValCDesigns -26th MAY

snowdropz

may6-110.jpg

Welcome to Val's May challenge. For this month, we have a Bingo challenge. In case you're wondering what is Bingo, a proper definition is "A game in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off five numbers in a row or another required pattern". Well there is a twist when used for scrapbooking. Each box represents an element that you can use on a page. Scrapping a line means using that particular recipe on your page. Here's the Bingo card.

bingo12.jpg

As you can see, there are 12 lines here (5 horizontals, 5 verticals & 2 diagonals). So you have in total 12 choices to choose from. Scrap all 12 lines (=12 LOs) and you get a free kit (from Val's store exclude collaborations) automatically. The more lines you attempt, the more chances you put yourself in for a draw to win a gift voucher to Val's store.

Rules:
1. Scrap a line of 5 squares, either horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
2. "Free" means you are free to put in an element or paper of your choice.
3. The elements listed are written as singular however, feel free to use more of them, just as long as that element is on the page. Eg. flower. You can use more than 1 flower as long as a flower has been used on the page.
4. Do indicate in your thread which elements you have picked to scrap eg Row 1 (counting from top to bottom), Column 1 (counting from left to right or Diagonal 1 (counting from left to right). So Row 1 would consist of 3 photos, patterned paper, image of wings, stitch & button.
5. Your creation can either be a LO, an art journal, and/or even a card. Just let your creativity flow.
6. Please ensure you use 70% Val C Designs & the rest from Oscraps designers.
7. Post your creations in Val C. Designs Gallery here.
8. Link your image to this thread (as a picture) so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery.
9. Finally, very importantly, have fun!

To start you going, here are some samples for inspiration.

2qk2tys.jpg

Column 4 (stitch - circle - patterned paper - tag - 2 photos)

ctsalis130425s.jpg

Column 2 (patterned paper - paint - brush - wordart - overlay)

33jstx3.jpg

Row 4 (lace - word art - patterned paper - tag - 1 photo)

valcde10.jpg

Row 5 (2 patterned papers - overlay - flower - 2 photos - journal card)

aj_one10.jpg

Column 3: (image of wings - art doll image - free=word art - patterned paper - flower)

escape10.jpg

Column 5: (button - 3 patterned paper - Alpha - 1 photo - journal card)

If you have managed to complete the entire Bingo challenge, do indicate on this thread with links to your 12 LOs.

To start you going, Val has some promotions on the following kits:

ValCDesigns_1ofThoseDaysbun.jpg

One of Those Days

ValCDesigns_ADS_bundle200.jpg

All Directions

They are available for $4 each instead of $5.95 by using the codes

All direction ValC_BI05dir4s
one of those day ValC_BI051oday4

Deadline for this challenge is 19th May. Any questions, just ask! Have fun scrapping!

Last edited by a moderator:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Wooohooooo i LOVE bingo !!!!!!!! Come on girls let's have some fun and play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alegna

my page
Column 3 image of wings - art doll image - word art - patterned paper - flower

MrsPeel

I am determined.
heheheheheh I made two:
3 photos- patterned paper- wings- stitch- button

2 patterned papers- word art- free- circle- button (diagonal)

will try make another couple later...

ptabbert

Thanks for the challenge Val. Here's my first one:

BINGO:
Torn Edge - notebook paper
Paint - painted corner
Art Doll Image - Miss Jamine
Circle - on patterned paper
3 patterned papers - circles, painted, polka dot (clipped to painted paper)

nessita

Here is my page :)

Be_inspired_may.jpg

i chose the left down - right up diagonal. My 2 patterned papers are blended into each other (hope it is no problem). and the circle is softly seen around the doll's head -who is my "free" element :)

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
have a little question...if your column doesn't say type or wordart...can you still put a title or some text on the page or does it have to be left off? Got one finished..almost!

val

Vicki,

I think you can add what ever you want to the list, the list is just what YOU HAVE TO HAVE, at least.

Ladies, You are amazing! LOVE what you are doing with this bingo challenge!! keep them coming!!

v

Lilly-10

I love this challenge : I think I will do all 12. :)

colum4 :stitch, circle, patterned paper,tag and 2 photos.