Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 5 JUNE17 - FAVORITE LO | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Here is my page from @Su_Sanne. I love the pretty photos of the water and the blending used in the page.
full

Amandajk

This one: GREAT photos and my family used to grow strawberries to sell. :heartpumpred:

@Amandajk
Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.

Last edited by a moderator:

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
I like this one.

@FLKaren

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. View attachment 422107The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. View attachment 422108 And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.
This is an awesome choice, Check your pm!

tillykaye

So I only had one layout to choose from for O Birthday Fairy and it was this one
it's adorable though. A birthday fairy with an edge to her and she reminds me of characters from this cartoon I watched growing up called Battle of the Planets !!

sandra-9663

I chose this lovely layout by Patricia.
I was excited to see that she lives in Belgium. I visited my relatives there, many-many years ago. I have a very fond memory of my time there. The photo in this layout almost looks like my uncle's farm in Belgium.

zlemon

Christy
Love this fun and vibrant art.

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery.

char8182

I love the soft soothing colors in @zlemons LO

@char8182

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :)

And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.