*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
I landed on page 11 and picked this great LO by @Nickel
Muse-op-het-Malieveld.jpg
and here's mine:

Thanks for the challenge Sylvia - and it was quite a challege b/c I did it after having a sudden inspiration while traveling, so I had to use Affinity Photo, which is an extremely poor substitute for Photoshop, and had no digiscrapping supplies (Vicki helped me there, thanks Vicki).

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
7 + 25 = 34 so I picked a page there

the original

my version

thank you for the challenge
Great lift and I love your minimalist design with the swirl and the little flowers behind the photos. Simply wonderful.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I landed on page 11 and picked this great LO by @Nickel
View attachment 422754
and here's mine:

Thanks for the challenge Sylvia - and it was quite a challege b/c I did it after having a sudden inspiration while traveling, so I had to use Affinity Photo, which is an extremely poor substitute for Photoshop, and had no digiscrapping supplies (Vicki helped me there, thanks Vicki).
What a great lift and creativity. Your layout jumps out of the gallery.
Thank you for taking part in this challenge.

zlemon

Christy
Loved this challenge, thanks for hosting, Sylvia. My number was 33 (9+24), I selected a fab page by Rollinchen, Used goodies from Joyful Design and Rachel Jefferies.

My pick:357130-064fc20adee958284532c163f553936d.jpg

My art:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Loved this challenge, thanks for hosting, Sylvia. My number was 33 (9+24), I selected a fab page by Rollinchen, Used goodies from Joyful Design and Rachel Jefferies.

My pick:View attachment 423048

My art:
This is just wonderful and such a brilliant lift. I LOVE it !!!
Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.