Oscraps

chatter?

stephie

So now that hello is bye bye, and has been for a while. I feel a tad disconnected from the digi scrap community. What messanger is everyone using to chat?

petey111

If you use something like Adium (Mac) or Pidgin (PC), you can compile most of your messengers into one chat program. You could use your Yahoo, Google, MSN, or more. =)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
whew! When I first read this I though that *you* were saying goodbye!

I am a bad chatter/IM-er. I usually never sit at my computer long enough in one sitting to ever get into a convo. And I always feel bad when I am saying- oh gotta run, every time someone logs on.....

LindaPete

I'm with Chris - not much of a chatter. Once in a while I use MSN messenger to catch up with my two daughters at college. But we are never online at the same time it seems.

sandracvrt

I use Trillian... it will allow you to coordinate your messaging programs... I have yahoo, AIM, and msn... on AIM I'm sandracvrt0116, on Yahoo I'm sandrak_dsigns, and on msn I'm sandrak_dsigns@hotmail.com... Trillian enables me to manage all of them without having 3 separate programs open...

katg1006

I had yahoo but got a Trojan virus through it so it went bye bye :) Just chatting on Facebook now.

Chris Turnbull

Not much of a chatterer because I don't have the time but when I do I use Facebook (Chris Turnbull) often and MSN when I can so I'm bullies@bigpond.net.au on MSN if anyone wants to add me I am more then happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikkelPaige

I think I'm mikkelpaige6 on Yahoo. I never remember!

Stephanie - I just looked at your photography site. AWESOME girl! I'm so impressed!!!

stephie

I think I'm mikkelpaige6 on Yahoo. I never remember!

Stephanie - I just looked at your photography site. AWESOME girl! I'm so impressed!!!

thanks! some time in the next day or so I'm adding some new pics. So you should check back again in a few days!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
LOL, I just use facebook, and if you are online at the same time I chat using the chat feature on that, not the same I know, but I am a chatty cat