Oscraps

Challenge #2: Holding Hands - Help The Student Week

rekneipp

Hey everyone!
It's time for a second challenge, don't you think? Take a look at this challenge's theme.
2challengehelpthestudent_zpsda41ba34.jpg

Cool, huh? Let me explain why I chose this theme. I'm starting college and things got really expensive. But I didn't want to ask my parents to buy everything for me because they already have a lot of expenses with me. I wanted to help them. The only way I found was to do an event: Help The Student WEEK. My sales in scrapbooking are really really really low, so only an event could draw people's attention to my shop. And it did... thanks to my scrap-friends. I'll write a thank you post on Facebook on Monday. Stay tuned.

:focus:

This challenges has the theme Holding Hands. What does that mean? I got a lot of help from my scrap-friends and it inspired me to choose that theme. And we need help, we get so happy and thankful and someone helps us, right? I always try to help people and now that I needed help, I saw how supportive scrap community is.

What I need from you:
- Choose a quality that you really appreciate and scrap about it! How? Tell us why you like, for an example. You can also talk about qualities that you admire at someone else.
- No limit about elements and papers to be used... give wings to your creativity!

Prizes:
- 1st place: $20 to spend in my shop
- 2nd and 3rd places: $5 to spend in my shop
- Other places: $1 to spend in my shop

Dealine:
February 19th, Wednesday.

Please, your layout must contain at least 60% of Re Kneipp's products.

Hugs,
Re :D

createdbyjill

Used your re-release Think Good Thoughts (love the kit!!!!), an edge mask by me & a string from Bite Me

Last edited by a moderator:

LADCscrapmonkey

Here's my page for the challenge:
Honesty-Honestly.jpg

showphoto.php

Thank you for these challenges and your great stuff!
showphoto.php

Last edited by a moderator:

bastia

Usually I don't scrap about myself, or even include a selfie, but I love the Half of Me kit! :) :rockon:
Image is linked to the gallery.