Oscraps

Challenge #1: Creative Recipe - Help The Student Week

rekneipp

Hey everyone,
this is a special week. This is Help The Student Week. I'm creating this week, with sales, challenges, freebies, because I need some money to pay my kitchen tools and some books for college. The detailed explanation is at the end of this post. Please, help me. :) I count on you.

BUT YOU can win great prizes! YES! So, let's start out first challenge?

1challengehelpthestudent_zps5bfbace4.jpg

The first challenge of this week has a really cool theme suggested by our Cheery-O, Diane (aka Madi): The Creative Recipe. Because I'm at the Gastronomy college. I love the idea!

Let's go! Please, pay attention to the recipe because the dish needs to be delicious:

- 1 neutral background to help to stand out the main ingredient
- 2 cut-outs papers to complement the dish
- THE UNIQUE TOUCH OF YOUR DISH (what makes it special)
- 3 or more splats to make it be 'alive'
- Some pinches of small elements
- UP TO YOU: add 5 or more elements to make your dish STAND OUT.

*ATENTION* Your layout MUST contain at least 60% of Re Kneipp's products. (enjoy because they're ON SALE)

DEADLINE to participate: you can participate until Wednesday (Feb 19th). The results will come out on Thursday or Friday.

PRIZES:
1st place - 3 MONTHS AS MY GUEST CT MEMBER
2nd and 3rd places - They will choose TWO favorite products and they'll get them FOR FREE.
Other places - a $1 coupon

Now, let's play?? :rofl:

But "what is Help The Student Week? What are you doing this?"
I'll explain it to you now... Please, read. lol

Last week, I started college. I'm studying Gastronomy and I'm LOVING it. Seriously. But, my teachers started to say what I have to buy and it's a lot of stuff... A lot of expensive stuff. Really expensive knives and other kitchen tools, expensive uniform and some books. I calculated that everything will cost me about $600-700.
You might be asking: "but why his parents don't pay those things for him?" They can pay those things for me. But they're already paying a LOT of stuff for me... They have the monthly payment for college, they'll pay my classes for taking my driver license, etc. I'm feeling really uncomfortable about asking them to pay more and more for me. That's why I'm asking you to help me. I want to be independent and I know that I can get this money... But scrap is my only way to do it now. So, I count on you. :)

Hugs,
Re

Last edited by a moderator:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Thank you for the challenge Re!

It was just perfect to use Half of me kit and some FB freebie for one of the photos taken at the Chinese New Year parade :)

createdbyjill

Hope I followed the recipe!! Us chef's like to alter to our tastes! ;)

Used Bite Me (love that!), Being a Chef Freebie and one of my edges!