Oscraps

Celebrating Oscraps 18th BIrthday - 3 Grab Bags for you

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Happy 18th Birthday Oscraps :bowdown2: :cheer: :birthdaygreet: :cake2: - what a milestone, and an achievement for Vicki and the whole team :) Congratulations! To celebrate this momentous occasions, I have not 1, not 2, but 3 Grab Bags - all at ridiculous prices :D

PLUS on top of that I have a 40% store wide sale for you - save even more on bundles!

800CRK_Oscraps_Bday_Ad.jpg

Grab Bag 1 - Personal Use

Grab Bag 1 is a personal use Grab Bag, designed for me to create an album for my wonderful friends recent trip to Bali. I'm halfway through the album and hope to have it finished soon.

800CRK_PUGB_Preview.jpg

Grab Bag 1 - Commercial Use

Grab Bag 1 Commercial Use is for designers and crafters who want to make products to sell. It has a definite vintage feel to it, and is full of items from my Timeless Treasures collection - 36 items in total!

800CRK_CUGB1_Preview.jpg

Grab Bag 2 - Commercial Use

Grab Bag 2 Commercial Use is also for designers and crafters who want to make items to sell. It contains 27 items - 15 embellishments and 12 papers from my Wine Country Collection. Due to having slightly less items than the first CU Grab Bag, it is priced a little cheaper.

800CRK_CUGB2_Preview.jpg

Thanks for looking, party hard during the birthday celebrations :guitar: :drinkglance: :drunk: :drinkbuddies: - but not so hard that you forget to shop ;)

Attachments

• 800CRK_PUGB_Preview.jpg
    800CRK_PUGB_Preview.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 800CRK_CUGB1_Preview.jpg
    800CRK_CUGB1_Preview.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 800CRK_CUGB2_Preview.jpg
    800CRK_CUGB2_Preview.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 800CRK_Oscraps_Bday_Ad.jpg
    800CRK_Oscraps_Bday_Ad.jpg