Oscraps

Calling all FaceBook Addicts!!! :)

katg1006

Hi Ladies....yes the crew finally convinced me to take the plunge recently and jump into Facebook :) I am now in the midst of Mafia wars...photo sharing and so much more :)

I was just wondering who all out there is on Facebook? What are your favorite things you subscribe too?

Designers: Who has "groups" for your fans of your designs to check out??

I just found the Oscraps Group!!! TOOOOT!

LindaPete

I missed the group too! I'm off to Facebook to find it :)
Kat - LOVE facebook! It's the easiest way for me to keep in contact with my current and former students as well as my two college age daughters.

~*Lainebean*~

I like Kidnap and the birthday reminder things! I also like being able to talk to my long distance cousins and friends soooooo quickly!! And I can easily remind my friend 50,000 times not to forget to bring my stuff that i left at her house, next time we see each other! ;) it was also really easy when my friend and i were trying to plan this party thing in a few days and it was so much easier to just facebook each other than to try to call at the right time!! haha

t_a_l_i

Oooh yes I'm a Mafia Wars freak as well. I blame Krista. ;)

I love sharing my scrapbook layouts as well as regular old photos.

Also, as far as games, I love Tetris and Scramble.

LSlycord

No doubt...I'm a Mafia Wars addict as well. Anyone want to be part of my mafia? LOL
Just tonight I found a site for anyone doing Project 365. I also found a photography challenge site. And I love Scramble and Word Path as well.
And did I mention that I need some additional people to be part of my mafia. ;-) Ok...heading to bed now!

katg1006

ROTFL....oh no I started a Mafia recruiting thread!!!! That Krista!!! For me I was tag teamed by both Krista and Cat...and then Tali too :) I didn't stand a chance :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I am a quiet FB addicted, lol! Kat started me into Mafia wars...Not playing much games on FB, just enjoying the great way it is to stay in touch with friends that are far away. Not a great deal, but it is so nice to keep up to date with what everyone is doing million miles away ;)

nina

well i admit, i still did not understand the whole thingy, but i am trying....lol...

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I am hooked :D Mafia wars and special forces, also the ocassional food fling :lol:

Yeah I am searching for more mafia and special forces recruits :lol:

msbrad

I just made one of those acct. the other day. I'm still not sure what I am doing though.
And..its typing is too slow.
m

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I won't do it!!! I won't! I won't! I won't!!!

FB sounds so tempting and so much fun...aaahhh!!!!! Do you guys not get enough of each other here? :)

flipflop

I just sign up recently too. Haven't got in the games just yet, but I'm liking FB so far. I'm Kris Pack if anyone wants to look me up.