Oscraps

Brush Organization

schrades

Schrades
Just wanted to share that I am excited to have found a new (to me) brush manager that shows what the brush looks like when you use it (as opposed to just the tip or a long stroke). I have been looking for a long time for something that does that. It also is very useful for organizing your brushes, although the latest updates of CC 2018 have made great improvements there. It is called MagicSquire. You may want to check it out. :dance:

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
I just give a look : its for both available mac and pc ... and it is not Free :)
but not very expansive .. seems very interesting !

SharLamb

Sharron
I'm very frustrated with Brush Pilot. I purchased it over a week ago, got the download code and instructions, but am unable to install it. I've tried to contact them several times, even including a GIF of what I experience when trying to install it, but in over a week, have not received a response from them. It seems like SUCH a great app, but now I wish I'd known about Magic Squire a couple weeks ago. Brush Pilot is $25. I'm hoping they are just experiencing technical difficulties, but based on my experience, I'd go with Magic Squire if I were recommending a brush manager today. :(

schrades

Schrades
Installation

I did have some installation issues, as I had never used an extension manager before. I downloaded the one that is free from the maker of MagicSquire and it loaded into PS CC pretty easily once I figured out what to do. As noted, it is not free and is for both PC or Mac. So far I like it a lot, as it shows me what the brush looks like in use. (I use a lot of watercolor brushes.) I tried Brush Pilot too, but wasn't thrilled. (I did get it to install though.)

felis

I'm very frustrated with Brush Pilot. I purchased it over a week ago, got the download code and instructions, but am unable to install it. I've tried to contact them several times, even including a GIF of what I experience when trying to install it, but in over a week, have not received a response from them. It seems like SUCH a great app, but now I wish I'd known about Magic Squire a couple weeks ago. Brush Pilot is $25. I'm hoping they are just experiencing technical difficulties, but based on my experience, I'd go with Magic Squire if I were recommending a brush manager today. :(

Sharron, if the service you are paid for does not work appropriately and the seller ignore you, you have right to open dispute for refund the amount you are paid, if you are pay via PayPal. I think it was in 30 days after the purchase is made. Just go in your Paypal profile and find the transaction.

SharLamb

Sharron
Yes, Felis. I paid by credit card and the transaction is "pending." Nothing can be done until the transaction is complete. I'm very suspicious that there is a crisis of some kind at the company. I will have to be patient I guess.