Oscraps

Bridgerton Fans? Queen Charlotte?

Caro

CHEERY O
I love me some Bridgerton and have started watching Queen Charlotte. I'm on Season 1 Episode 2 and it's soooooo slow so far. I'm not feeling the storyline yet lol but I hope it gets better soon. Anyone else started it yet or watched the whole season?
Here's some Anthony gifs just for fun :cloud9:
kvvEPSU.gif

Pob3Gs5.gif

6dpfNhL.gif

Kythe

CHEERY O
I started watching then gave up. Too slow and just not my cup of tea... so to speak. lol

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I started watching it last night and went through 4 episodes and I am enjoying it...it is fun to see the same characters from Bridgerton there, and the twist makes it worth watching through episode 4. I am about to watch episode 5. It is atleast something to keep us Bridgerton fans holding on until season 3 finally comes out! I am always in awe of the costumes and surroundings in both shows....beautiful :sparkles1:

Caro

CHEERY O
Update: episode 3 and 4 were really good. I'm enjoying it now and I love seeing the little scenes with young Violet. I'd love a spinoff of her and Edmund's story one day. :wizard1:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I just finished the last episode...crying a bit, but I am also PMS'ing, so that was bound to happen....LOL Overall I really enjoyed it all :beatingheart:

cfile

I have started to watch it twice now right before bed and so very tired that I didn't make it through to see it so I am going to start on it this morning again! LOL

Jeannette

CHEERY O
No, not really. I did watch Sissy, Elizabeth, the new series. Did like that a lot. And I love Downton Abbey!