Oscraps

:: Be Inspired :: October Challenge 1st -15th | - [the Winner is ...]

val

30e3f360-a156-4c7e-b5e4-c84ab7b4ad09.jpg
Hi everyone,

I am SO happy to get back in the loop, get back to you... all those summer month were very active over here, I think I need winter... so I can rest a bit :) lol

After a well deserved summer break, ValC Team is back with new Monthly challenges for you (running on the first 2 weeks of the month)

But enough blah blah blah, and let's go to the point.

--------------------​
October challenge will be focusing on title and Alphas.

I love to use alphas, and even though there is not always an Alpha in my kits, I try to include one as often as I can, but Alphas are not the only way to make a creative title.​
You can also use different font, and as far as I know there are even brush alpha in this awesome digiland!​
But let stay focus on the challenge, and what I had like you to do is:
a Layout with 1 photo and 1 title (at least 2 words).​
the title should feature 3 different alpha/font or what ever you feel confident to create with.​
and of course, follow the basic rules *
easy?
let's go

------------

here are a few LO my team came up with ( I can not put them all here, but I am sure the girls will bring them to you for more inspiration)
Lovely_zpsb93d24ce.jpg

By Intensemagic

ValCDesigns_kisgomba2.jpg
]
By Anita

allatok%2520vilagnapja.jpg

By Secima

140925flowers_sound.jpg%7Eoriginal

By Rikki

-------------

and to get you stated, I sorted out my Alphas in my store
Those Alpha are all going to be 25% off during the 2 weeks challenge duration

25% OFF

and this bundle: Please note that some of those alpha in the bundle art part of kit/collection available in the store - please check you stash before purchase.

image.php

Alpha only from Card N Alpha /Artbook - Alpha Out of comfort Zone /ArtBook - Alpha Journey documented / Alpha - Inked Alpha /ArtBook - Alpha see the world /ArtBook - Alpha My star / Alpha Happiness /ArtBook - Art Alpha.​
Exclusive New Orange Alpha​
From the attic - SimplyJoy Alpha

--------------------------

*Challenge Rules - Please use 70% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in ValC designer gallery and if you could drop it here it would be great!
- Link your image to this thread too (as a picture) and link us to it so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery!

- HAVE FUN!

Remember: you have until 15Th October to bring your Layout.​
After that date, My team will close the challenge and pick a winner of 5$ discount toward my store.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikki

This was hard for me as I am not a big alpha user. I love the resulting page. Great idea for a challenge!

val

An awesome bunch of Layouts ladies!
Thanks for playing along!

I love what I am seeing here :)

v

val

wonderful LO everyone!
DaleAnn, love your MonoChromatic LO, and the Old paper touch is Perfect! (love the title too lol)
c

val

Great one Jean!!
I completly forgot about this paper alpha!!! LOL
Great use for it, I love the caps in it.

Thanks for playing!!
v

val

Ok ladies,
Thank you all for your participation.

I ll get back to you with the winner name :)

and stay tuned, because Be Inspired Challenge in November will be ... challenging LOL
BE READY!

v

val

I love this Layout and and I so happy to say that daleAnn won this month Be Inspired challenge!

CONGRATULATION!

and check your inbox :)

Thanks you all who played along with us this month, and be sure to make the date, for November Challenge...

it will be ... challenging but AMAZING!