Oscraps

Be Inspired January Challenge |By ValC. Designs (6th - 20th Jan)

snowdropz

add_january.jpg

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the start of the new year. I have the privilege of starting this year's January challenge. The start of a new year inevitably leads to new resolutions and this year is no exception. Looking back on my layouts, I noticed an absence of myself, not surprisingly as I'm usually the one behind the camera and always documenting my family's memories. However, I realise that my kids may want to know more about me if they look through my albums. So with that in mind, I resolve to try and be in the photos more and scrapping more about myself. With the advent of smart phones, it is now much easier to take a selfie shot of oneself. Hence, this month's theme is about you, not just taking a selfie picture but also documenting your inner self too. What does your selfie says about you and your inner thoughts?

So the requirements:
- a selfie shot
- add a journaling card (or a few if you prefer)
- document your inner thoughts

The creative team have come out with a few sample pages to help you:

val_s-10.jpg

Now Val has a couple of kits that might just help you ...

- Expressions of the Soul
- Inner Voice Bundle as well as separates

These are currently on sale in the store.

Rules:
- Please use 70% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in the Val C. Designs gallery.
- Link your image to this thread (as a picture) so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery!
- Above all, just have fun!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! All participants will be in for a draw at the end of the Challenge.

ulina

Thanks and here is my page. I think more will follow some one of my goals for 2014 is expression of my soul, grow and make more selfies.

Hope more pages will follow to inspire me!

Felfie_AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate114.jpg

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I went with a partial selfie .... ;)
but I swear I just took this myself with my phone and it is my own ear !

val

Oh sweetie,
even tho your Layout is fantastic, I don't like to see it, It mean a lot, and I wish it will serve as a therapy.
Get back on creating to lift up your soul, and receive my love.

All other LO are fantastic, that is great to see everyone playing on speaking about ourselves.
Love that, keep them coming!

v

snowdropz

In awe of all the LOs here! So amazing!

Competition is now closed. Will look through and announced a winner later. Thanks so much for taking part!

snowdropz

Thank you for participating in the challenge. It was lovely to see all the creative pages.

Without further ado, the winner for this challenge is "backturn". Congratulations! I will be messaging you your prize.