Oscraps

August Standing O's

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I love to simple scrap, but feel that it lacks something- I love this layout which is what I aspire to- please leave crystabella77 some love, image is linked:

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
janet1949 page Mooloolaba Marina... Qld, Australia is just awesome in every little way..this just jumped right out of the gallery shouting look at me!!!!!!! I think I'm in love!!
Mooloolaba.jpg

mrstoa

mrstoa
The beautiful swirl design caught my eye plus the colour palette WOW
Joy2Scrapbook's page Love Always

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Thanks!! Friends at the surfcamp took this picture with a fish eye camera and I had to scrap it!

petey111

Awww...I never knew my affinity for shirts would get me a Standing O! LOL Thanks girls. Sad part is there is a number of them in there that I just don't wear because they don't fit or something...I am just a pack rat and don't throw things away!

petey111

This one by Sandrine leaves me speechless. The movement, the extractions, the page curls...it's amazing!

Janet1949

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but I LOVE this page by Vivre soo much, I'm prepared to get into trouble for it.... :D

Janet :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Janet- anyone can nominate a standing O- we want to see what inspires - so bring it on- I agree this one stunning!

ViVre

Haha, Janet, you're definitely NOT getting into trouble for this :-D

THANKS!! It was a real joy to play with Anna's new overlays!

ViVre

Everyone HAS to see this fabulous album by Krisssz!
The picture is linked to her galery and there is a link that leads you to the album.

Did i mentioned yet that it is FABULOUS?!!

Happy saturday!

Ellen

oh great, I was waiting for that. If you don't hear from me you'll know where I'm lurking