Oscraps

August Standing O's

petey111

Have you spotted a layout that just makes you say, "WOW!"? Give a little pat on the back to its creator by listing them in our Standing O's. Link us up to the layout so that we all can give them some love. And if you're nominate, feel free to share the love with someone else!

I can't wait to see what creations everyone finds this month!

petey111

I just keep staring at this layout by our friend Jean (Scrap-Genie). I love the layering and I keep looking at the kit trying to figure out how she accomplished it all!

Wonderful job!!!

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
I just saw a few beautiful ones made by conniemiles in the gallery. Here is one of my favorites:

Last edited by a moderator:

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
I really love this one!

dy-citrussummer-Nina_Matthews_Photography.jpg

Citrus Summer by flohbock
love the minimalist style (can't pull it off myself!) but those clean pages with the perfectly placed elements and wonderful color..this one is awesome!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
This one is such a real work of art!

The art of peace by zwyck
The photo treatment...out of this world beautiful...and the beautiful quote...and peace is my word for the year so this really drew me in...but it deserves to be on canvas hanging on a wall...(preferably mine!):becky:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

I am a fan from the first page i saw from Nini, and this one is just belong here !!!

ViVre

Look at this ............. it's AWESOME!!!

Please click on the photo and follow the link to see the whole album.
It's incredible beautiful!

ViVre

OMG ........................

Thank you Veer. Thank you Dumpty.
Making a happy dance right now!!

:kiss:

sf_gal

oh my, so many gorgeous and inspirational pages/projects in here!! Look at this one, ladies!! there are so many textures and layers, i can't stop looking at it!