Oscraps

August Challenge #4 - Freebie Challenge

mimes1

CHEERY O
1721592204216.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

I'm Amy and I'll be the host of this months Freebie Challenge!

Did you know that the Oscraps Store has a huge freebie section! If you're interested in checking out a designer's style that you haven't worked with before, or thinking about joining a challenge but don't have a large stash, this is a great resource for you!

There are currently three pages of Freebies HERE!

Your Freebie Challenge for this month is to create a layout using Oscrap Freebie products. The more the better!

Here is my sample.
This layout uses 100% Freebie Products.

RULES:
- Create your layout using Items from the Oscraps Freebie section.
- Newsletter Freebies past or present are allowed. Just indicate in your credits that it is a Newsletter Freebie.
- You may scrap your layout using any topic or theme that you wish.
- Templates are OK to use. There are several freebie templates, so let's use one of those if you choose to use a template.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST August 31st, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

Attachments

• 0724_Aug_Challenge_Freebie_AFL_LO_WEB.jpg
    0724_Aug_Challenge_Freebie_AFL_LO_WEB.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

mimes1

CHEERY O
So so pretty!! The blending on the large picture looks masterful. The way you tucked the stacked photos behind the blended photo looks super natural. The butterflies in front and behind leading to the outline is fluid and natural and looks so good. Love it! Thank you for participating in the freebie challenge.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! I found freebies I didn't already have!
How fun!! All
Your detail photos of
The bike and all the sites from your ride make for a memorable and fun page! You’ve got a nice collection of freebies there! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

AK_Tracy

So so pretty!! The blending on the large picture looks masterful. The way you tucked the stacked photos behind the blended photo looks super natural. The butterflies in front and behind leading to the outline is fluid and natural and looks so good. Love it! Thank you for participating in the freebie challenge.
Wow! you make me sound like an artist!! :love: It was so much fun and I really tried to step out of my standard simple style.

isDK

Thanks for the challenge, Vicky! I used two HAPS freebies, one from last week and one from this week, that comes out tonight. So this is sort of an ad for the newsletter. :)