Oscraps

Art and you - May 2024 - challenge around Art by ChristineArt

ChristineArt

Designer
Hello
Always with the spirit of spring, I suggest you express lightness, elegance and movement.

I'll give you an example, I thought about dance and my daughter's early years of learning.
But she gave up for badminton. It is also a sport with technique and lots of movements.
MAY-CHALLENGE-800.jpg
I used elements from my Spring Dancer Collection.

The constraints are as follows:
- let yourself be guided by your emotions, your intuitions,
- You can include personal sketches, photos of children or adults, photos of flowers or others, anything that evokes the theme of the challenge, Art and joy for you.
- You can use products from any OScraps designer as long as your page contains at least some elements or papers from ChristineArt
- Post your layout in the ChristineArt Designs gallery and then come back here to post your linked layout (see below).
- Share your page here in comments.
- Challenge closed on May 31th 2024.

Choosing the winner:
The winner, the page that most evokes the theme of the challenge for me, will receive a $5 coupon to use in my store ChristineArt.
All other participants will receive a 15% discount coupon to be used in my store ChristineArt.

How to add your page link from the gallery to the thread:
- Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon [ little camera ].
- This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the continue button.
- Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Thank you for participating!
xoxo, Chris.