Oscraps

April Standing O's

TessieB

Hi Ladies,

I'm so excited to start this month's Standing O's and there's is no jokes about these. If you see a page that really jumps out and you would like to share it with us all....please bring it here!! We would love to see too and leave them some love!!!!!

Tessie:)

TessieB

Here is the first standing O of the month. A beautiful page for our camera corner challenge!!!

Sm_Coloured_Glass_B.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/data/1192/medium/Sm_Coloured_Glass_B.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh good start to the month Tessie, what a gorgeous photo Nat!!!!!

Here is another stunning page by our very own Wendy, isn't it amazing!!!!!

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
Wow-awesome girls - Wendy - LOVE LOVE that LO! It's beautiful (secretly saved it to my "wanna be able to make a LO like this someday" file :))

WendyW

Wow-awesome girls - Wendy - LOVE LOVE that LO! It's beautiful (secretly saved it to my "wanna be able to make a LO like this someday" file :))

You are so sweet! You made my day with your kind words...what a compliment. Thank you!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oooooh, look what I found in the gallery this evening ... isn't Stephanie's page delightful? I adore her photos, the lovely delicate colours and of course her superb composition! Image is linked, so please go ahead & show some lovin'

sf_gal

sue, you are such a doll! thank you for putting one of my pages here!!! you know i love your style!!

i found a couple of beauties in the gallery. check these out and leave these ladies some love!

By Soco: Love the colors and her fabulous clustering! and how cute is that photo??

By suzie: Amazing technique and i just love all the little critters! just so fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
OMG they're all so beautiful. Stop showing me layouts from Soco because every time I see one of her layouts I buy the kit!!

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
I wasn't the only one who thought Selena's LO was awesome - she was awarded the GLOW award at ZigZag for her entry in the template challenge! Look at how cute these guys look in this picture laughing like this:

Still-one-of-my-Favourites-web.jpg