Oscraps

APRIL 2018 Standing O's

SharLamb

Sharron
Thank you so much, Felis! Don't worry! We are not regretting the "last things." It makes us smile. No fear. Did you notice I put "Hooray" under the title!?! We all know that ANYTHING we do COULD be a "last time," for we never know what may happen. I am only sad when I think, "This may be the last time she will fall asleep in my arms," and things like that. I actually thought that the last time my youngest granddaughter fell asleep in my arms. I took a selfie of it, and treasure the scrapbook page I made. It is such a precious memory. Maybe someday I will have GREAT-grandchildren to fall asleep in my arms. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

Sharron, your page impress me so much! It was with me the whole day. I'm a kind of person which almost all the time sorry for something from my past. But future not scares me. I'm pretty sure you will your fell asleep your GREAT-grandchildren!
It have something so magnetic at your point view, may be because is opposite of mine. It's difficult to explain it, but it really catch me! And the page is so clever made.