Oscraps

April 2013 Standing O's

scrap-genie

Thank you so much, Joanie, for including my page here. Really needed that reassurance just now. Still don't know why that stamp has always so intrigued, but there it is.

Janet1949

I cannot help myself.... I want to post every single page of Chris's... This latest page of the poppy is my absolute favourite... I know, I know, I've said that to all her pages, but THIS really is my fav..... *sigh* can I come and sit with you Chris, so that you can show me how to achieve this....

Janet :)

justjen

I so love this by Ritacica!
DD_LBTMIV_notionSet_little.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=284202&title=it-is-so-you&cat=1411

ang

Thank you so much justjen for posting my page here!! What an honor to be here with the talented ladies at Oscraps!!

MrsPeel

from Phyllis, undisputable one amazing artist in the O family...shame this tragedy makes our hearts cry, but this is a marvelous record, in such a master piece:

this one by Alegna, in a different style but takes my breath away nevertheless!!!!

and this is just....too amazing for words, from Rachel (Captivated Visions) :

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann06

from Ann6

Thank you so much Anika! you made my day. Ann

Dutch_Diva

Wow such amazing pages!! I took all of them up to here and will post them on the fan page this afternoon (if linked)

MrsPeel

well deserved, every word, Rachel & Phyllis.... :)

Here is one by Manuela (flohbock) that is absolute delight on blank space:

sure be back soon!
and THIS???????? This is just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!! I diont really do much artsy pages , but iof I was to venture, I wanna grow up to be like her:

I was speechless and that is a rare thing...I love this page, dont think the right words exist...

MrsPeel

here I am again....another page with Paula's new release...I'm not favoring my CT sisters, I honestly am in love with these pages (well Vicki's pages...it will be the day I don't LOVE a page of hers....NEVER!!!LOL) this is awesome, by oldvwblues (vicki)

another gem!!!

and this is just perfection for the year project, by Heather Prins