Oscraps

Any Justified Fans?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We've been watching Justified and it's pretty good. There are a lot of seasons which means a lot of episodes.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Never heard of it, but I love to binge watch shows so I'll have to check it out. What streaming service do you watch it on?
I had to pop this up again. I can't believe nobody is watching/has watched it. It's getting "crazier" the farther into it we get, but my hubby REALLY likes it.

It's on Hulu.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We are on the last season, probably only a few more episodes to go. :( Booo!!
I love that show. Timothy Olyphant is a favorite actor of mine too. I don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier cuz I would have definitely been all over it.

ETA: It's an older show, so it might be streaming already where you are.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I love that show. Timothy Olyphant is a favorite actor of mine too. I don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier cuz I would have definitely been all over it.

nooo @faerywings I was looking :(

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

He's wonderful, isn't he? We've never heard of him or the show - just stumbled onto it. We're almost done, too. :(

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
What?? You never heard of Timothy Olyphant? He starred in two of my fav shows, Deadwood and Santa Clarita Diet. Caitlyn calls him a Silver Fox. ITA :D