Oscraps

AnnaPage MakeOver~SummerTheme (June 4-11)

casbury

Chris
It’s Makeover Monday and time for our bi-weekly AnnaPage MakeOver Challenge June 4-June 11.

What says summer to you? This week it’s a summer theme and the beginning of summer vacations for lots of school kids. We all have pages we’ve scrapped from past summers…kids playing, vacations, swimming, boating, beaches, flowers, or just lazy summer days. It’s time to get them out and give them a fresh new sunny look. This is also a great chance to experiment with new artsy digi skills you’ve learned and wanted to try.

We don’t want anyone to feel left out. If you don’t have a page to redo, play along with us anyway and create a new artsy ‘what says summer to you’ page.

Just as in the AnnaLift, upload your page to the Anna gallery (with Makeover in the title) and post it here in the forum for us all to see and admire your new style. Try to include the 'before' page. See instructions here for how to do this. But don't worry, you can skip this step if you want to.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted here on Tuesday, June 12.

Here are few products to inspire your Summer MakeOver:
ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun
ArtPlay Palette Sunshine Bouquet
ArtPlay Palette Bicycle
ArtPlay Palette Seafoam
MultiMedia SeaLife No. 1
ScriptTease Summer No. 1
Summer WordTransfers No. 3

Come join us in the gallery and share your AnnaPage MakeOver.

Upload your Makeover by 5pm PST 6.11.12 and check back here on Tuesday, June 12 to see who wins the Anna GiftKard.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Aino

Sounds like fun!! I love all the products you have listed - they make me want to go to the beach with the kids and take some memorable photos!!!

donnagoar

Fun idea for a challenge to do a summer theme. Great list of suggestions and kits to inspire further, Chris! Thanks!

NatH

Here is mine.

Sm_Summer.jpg

casbury

Chris
Here's my Summer MakeOver. I decided to give it a softer palette with a little bit of a vintage look.

New Page

Old Page
AvaHawaiiFun09.jpg

myssp

My Buddy - Summer Makeover

Here's my summer makeover..

Makeover:

Old:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

Hi Chris, love your challenge. And i ♥ every make-overs that's posted here!
I've many summer-layouts that i could re-do, but i choosed a simple one.
This is the original - made it last summer (2011)

And this is the re-do!

Thanks for the inspiration :D

casbury

Chris
Thanks for all the lovely summer makeover pages! The weather is finally warming up and summer is in the air!

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone :wave:

On behalf of Anna and the Creative Team, thank you for participating in the AnnaPage MakeOver Summer Challenge. This week the challenge was to redo a summer-themed page. It is so inspiring to see how styles have changed or a different mood created with a bit of artsy fun. Thank you for sharing your Makeovers (and your 'before' pages) with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 1 which belonged to NatH :clap2:. She will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (NatH, I will be sending you a message.)

RandGenJune11.png

Congratulations to NatH and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaPage Makeover Challenge. Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaPage Makeover challenge every other Monday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team