Oscraps

AnnaPage MakeOver~Recipe (June 18-July 1)

casbury

Chris
It’s Makeover Monday and time for our bi-weekly AnnaPage MakeOver Challenge June 18-July 1. (Note: since this challenge is posted every other week we’ve extended the deadline to cover the whole two weeks)

Cook up a Layout A page makeover is a great chance to try out your new digi techniques and artsy skills. This week we’ve cooked up a little recipe for you to follow. Use it to spice up a page redo or substitute a summer related cooking page or a recipe page. Here are the key ingredients and the mix is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

The Recipe - on your page you must use:
one frame
two papers
three fasteners (ie: brads, buttons, staples)
and any number of stitches
...add any other ingredients you wish to spice up your page and suit to your taste.

AnnaPgMakeOverJune18RecipeAnnounce.jpg

Upload your page to the Anna gallery (with Makeover in the title) and post it here in the forum so we can all admire your new style. If you do a makeover try to include the 'before' page. See instructions here for how to do this. But don't worry…you can skip this step if you want to.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted here on Monday, July 2.

Here are a few products to inspire your recipe. Mix it up and have fun cooking your layout. The cooking items listed here are also included in the mid week sale this week
Papers
Frames
ArtPlay Palette Cuisine
ArtPlay Palette Cuisine BrushSet
GardenVeggies No. 1

Join us in the gallery and share your AnnaPage MakeOver.

Upload your Makeover by 5pm PST July 1 and check back here on Monday, July 2 to see who wins the Anna GiftKard.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Ooooh, I love these "Stash" type challenge - and that's one beautiful page, Chris.

Hm, I don't particularly like cooking - but this doesn't demand standing over a hot stove :)

thanks, Chris, Anna and team ::grouphug

SharLamb

Sharron
oooo....my first time doing this.

06-18-12_GregsAlaska-Kayak_copy.jpg

Requirements all by Anna Aspnes
2 papers: ArtPlayMetroGraffiti_Flatlan and ArtPlayPaletteAdd-On Freebie_Scrapbookpaper (2)
1 frame: ArtPlayPaletteAdventure_Frame
3 fasteners: ArtPlayPaletteObsession1_Staple
Stitching: ArtPlayCrazyLife_StitchingRed
Extras by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlayPaletteEpic_Brush3
ArtPlayPaletteWordPlay_Brush4
LoopDaLoopTravel1_j9
ArtPlayPaletteAdventure_WordART2

Extra (other)
Splash: Beach Bound for Digital Scrapper

This is an original, not a do-over.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
I love page recipes!

JSchaefer_The_Del.jpg

I did use all the items, and although it looks like just one paper was used, I actually used 3, and blended them together - how I love to blend items.

Ann06

Page redo challenge - from Ann06

Page after -

Enjoying-_venice_web.jpg

Page before,

My interest on sketch work started with this page.

normal_uniqueness_venice_web.jpg

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone :wave:

On behalf of Anna and the Creative Team, thank you for participating in the AnnaPage MakeOver Recipe Challenge. This week the challenge was to redo a page or make a new page with a 'recipe' of elements given. It is so inspiring to see how styles have changed or a different mood created with a bit of artsy fun. Thank you for sharing your makeovers and your new pages with us in the Anna gallery! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 3 which belonged to Irene :clap2: . She will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Irene, I will be sending you a message.)

RandGen7212.png

Congratulations to Irene and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaPage Makeover Challenge. Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaPage Makeover Challenge every other Monday here at the O.

Note: Due to the holiday week, the next Makeover Challenge will be posted next Monday, July 9.

Thanks!
Anna and Team