Oscraps

***AnnaLIFT 3.19.16 - 3.25.16***

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
It’s Saturday, and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 3.25.16 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

This week we are lifting "10 years ago | love" by "ViVre". It is always such a treat to have ViVre's layouts in the gallery. She has such a superb design sense, and I always learn so much, viewing her pages. The first thing that hits me about this page is the beautiful study of color, and the contrast of the background paper and the images within the frames. I adore how the photo spans across the page, in a multitude of frames. The faint brushwork/transfers placed behind the photos seem to melt into the background, and ViVre's addition of the darling whimsical angel is a touch of magic on her page, placed just right, with the shadow just so that it looks like it has walked right out of the photo, to take a seat along the bottom edge of a frame. I adore the little touches of the faint text placed upon the photos, the 2 little staples, and the faint, thin lined "Love", added right near the little cherub. To reinforce her linear design, I love the single line of text, placed just so, along the bottom of the page. Absolute magic.

10 years ago | love by ViVre

I am so anxious to see what everyone creates, as you never disappoint with the lifts you create, so it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome – remember anything goes, as long as you are having fun!!!

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-Use a contrasting background paper
-use multiple frames
-include some WordART or a title
-add some brushwork
-include some text or journaling
-create a linear design

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you "ViVre", for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Portiere (new)
FotoGlows Mix No. 2 (new)
ArtPlay Solids Simplicity
FotoWallets No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Destiny
ArtsyTransfers Breathe

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 3.25.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

dwsewbiz

I was already working on this page, but I think it fits this week's lift...monochromatic (green and white), somewhat linear design, although my photos move around a bit, five frames, word art :)
The biggest difference is my background is full of stuff, because more is more :)

pam p

Beauty everywhere!! I went with the linear design,the petals amazed me,the frames and the subtlety of it all was astounding!

petals.jpg

ViVre

g-htl-110422-bodyodd-blushing.jpg

This thread makes me shy
(and a bit proud!)

Thank you, Joanie, for the lovely words with which you described my layout.

isDK

Something different for me but that's the whole idea of inspiration. A HAPPY EASTER page!
Thanks Joanie and VIVre!

nia

thank's to joanie and vivre for this fantastic inspiration.
i was inspired by the linear design, the frames and especially of this sweet little angel figure.

Barbara Houston

Anna Lift - A Little Ray of Sunshine

I loved the linear design of ViVre’s beautiful and touching layout and I wanted to stick with that.

ALittleRayofSunshine_APPSunFun_BarbaraHouston_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Corinnz

Lifted the linear look. Used the frames from a template and then added the layers below using various blending modes. Enjoyed playing with this one.

broughton-pier.jpg