Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge ALL THAT SPARKLES Edition 12.15.2023 - 12.28.2023

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!
Wow! Our final color challenge of the year ... the ALL THAT SPARKLES challenge.

Be sure to read the rules below because they are different than other color challenges.

This challenge will run from 12.15.2023 - 12.28.2023.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You may use ANY colors on your page. The challenge page is for inspiration BUT YOU MUST USE LOTS OF GLITTER ON YOUR PAGE. Your page MUST SPARKLE. If you are a glitter lover, this is your challenge. Don't hold back! You can clip glitter to photos, frames, elements, alphas ... just about anything works.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, December 28, 2023 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Twinkle
MultiMedia Reindeer No.2
Silver Snowflakes No.1
SparkleDots No.1
ArtPlay Palette Anew
ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 coupon to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, December 29, 2023.

Thank you for participating!

Last edited:

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh I hope i have time to play. This looks like it would be lots of fun. I love sparkly things.

nia

ui, glitter, glimmer and sparkles. difficult, difficult.....
my shiniest item of clothing is a silk blouse and matt linen fabrics also dominate the interior.
but it's a challenge.... ;)
Thanks to Adryane for hosting this glitter challenge :).

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this all that sparkles color challenge!
Beautiful, sparkly pages!
The random winner of the $5 coupon is ....................... @nia!
It's a wrap on another year of color challenges. I appreciate all your participation.

nia

Thank you to everyone who participated in this all that sparkles color challenge!
Beautiful, sparkly pages!
The random winner of the $5 coupon is ....................... @nia!
It's a wrap on another year of color challenges. I appreciate all your participation.
What a great surprise at the end of the year. Thank you so much for the coupon, but especially for hosting the colour challenge.
A creative New Year to you and the whole Anna team.

zlemon

Christy
Ok, I know this is late. But I wanted to add my art, cuz this is one of my fav challenges of the year.
Thanks for hosting, A. Happy Holidays to you and yours.