Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 10.20.2017-11.02.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

Since autumn is upon a lot of us and Halloween is around the corner, we are going to go with a somewhat traditional, seasonal color palette.

This challenge will run from 10.20.2017-11.02.2017.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, November 2, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Festal
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
ArtPlay Palette Amidst
MultiMedia Pumpkins No.1

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, November 2, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

lynnpremo

Mohonk-Mountain-House.gif

All the gorgeous rocks at Lake Mohonk Mountain House seem timeless yet at the same time impermanently tumbled into place.

mary-lynne

Uses Anna's Amidst collection.

While hiking on the Ptarmigan Trail, we saw this beautiful home tucked into the mountains and color.

dwsewbiz

The color challenge is best met on the left side of the page, but I included both since this is how they will go into my book.

easyeyes4you

I loved this color combination, particularly the dark teals and the orange is the perfect accent color... so different... When I looked at this page, I "felt" those colors although they probably were not really there... Anyway I made a variety of versions, some with the dark teal colors as the background, but when it came to choosing "the one" it came down to which goes best with the companion page that is in the works and this one won, were it not for that, I would have actually chosen one of the other versions!