Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 10.14.2016-10.27.2016

lkdavis

Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge is all about color - where we see it, what inspires us, and how to design with it.

Our current color challenge is all about fall color. The colors of fall are just beginning to make their display in my area. You may have seen more of fall's deep reds and vibrant oranges where you live. Don't hesitate to use any of the fall colors in your area as you create a layout for this challenge. We're looking forward to seeing your great fall color over the next two weeks!

This challenge will run from 10.14.2016-10.27.2016.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, October 27, 2016 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few of Anna's fall artplay palettes to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Autumn Harvest
ArtPlay Palette Harvest
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Elegance
ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Romance

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, October 27, 2016 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

zlemon

Christy
Yeah, I already did a design using these colors, but haven't gotten around to posting it yet. Love the colors, Linda! Thanks for hosting.

SharLamb

Sharron
There were several things I liked in Christy's "Vibrant leaves" layout...the golden background...smudgy borders...placement of title...photo clipped to masks, so I sort of lifted her LO! (https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...8612&title=annacolor-3a-leaf-collage&cat=1351)

10-14-16_Utah_Ablaze_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...anna-color-lift-10-14-16-utah-ablaze&cat=1351

isDK

Thanks aATeam and Linda for this challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbpoet

Mysteries

sbpoet_AnnaColorChallenge_10_14-10_27_2016_WEB.jpg

MYSTERIES

For an Anna Aspnes color challenge at Oscraps. Elements from Anna Aspnes, Joanne Brisebois, Sissy Sparrows, Paula Kesselring, Tangie Baxter, and Christine Renee.​