Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.28.2017-08.10.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge will run from 07.28.2017-08.10.2017.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, August 10, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Star
ArtPlay Palette Anew
ArtPlay Palette Authentic
ArtPlay Palette Elegance

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, August 10, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

isDK

Thanks Adryane and the aATeam. These colors worked well for the page I was working on.

ouisiekelly

Rise and Shine
Rise-and-Shine-600.jpg

dwsewbiz

My photos and the color scheme of the logo were black, white and gray, then I popped the whole page with the golds and oranges. I also wanted to fill every inch of the pages to represent the excitement and exuberance of the performance. That orange sun-like item on the bottom is a bit of the ceiling of the Orpheum Theater, Seeing this show checked off a major item on my life list :)

dwsewbiz

I've been updating and editing my Project Life book (spell checking, adding dates, fixing things) and found this page that fits the color challenge, probably better than my other entry ;-)