Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.10.2020 - 07.23.2020

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge!

This challenge will run from 07.10.2020 to 07.23.2020.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, July 23, 2020 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Love Letters
ArtPlay Palette Artsy
ArtPlay Palette ArtLife
ArtPlay Palette Scientist

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, July 24, 2020.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Marleen

Marleen
Thank you very much Adryane for this Color Challenge in great candy colors!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...title=color-challengealbert-einstein&cat=1351
4objxzrancckc.700.jpg

isDK

Having several pages with these colors will help to unify the progression in my book.

isDK

I started out thinking I didn't like these colors at all. But after four tries I kind of like them a lot.

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for the challenge. When I have seen the palette I immediately had to think of ice cream. Here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
...and I thought of candy! Specifically, these photos of mine from a couple of years ago. Thanks for the challenge!

jodegaard

Like others in this challenge, I was not crazy about this color pallette. Then I remembered this photo which I knew I could paint over in several spots. Such a genious!

Anna_Color_Challenge_7-23-20.jpg

cyanne22

Tokyo_2016.jpg

Merci Adryane pour cette palette de couleurs.

Beautiful pages on the Gallery and the forum, congratulations to all.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge. Many of you told me that it was not an easy one! It's nice to see so many people giving a difficult challenge a whirl. Wonderful interpretations!

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is .......... isDK (who did 4 pages with these colors!) .... Congratulations!

Check the forum for the latest challenge!

Anna and the Team