Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 05.22.2015-06.04.2015

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge is all about color - where we see it, what inspires us, and how to design with it.

This time, our challenge colors are inspired by the color blue. Color Wheel Pro says that blue "is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity."

Does any of this ring true for you? Challenge yourself to incorporate the color blue into your design.

colorchallenge201500522.jpg

You may use one of the colors or all of the colors. These should be the primary colors on your page but feel free to experiment and be inspired by your photo or design.

This challenge will run from 05.22.2015—06.04.2015.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, June 4, 2015 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

To get you started, here are a few ArtPlay Palettes to inspire you:
ArtPlay Palette Break Away
ArtPlay Palette Splash
ArtPlay Palette Wish

You may also find inspiration from these:
CoolGlows No.1
ArtsyKardz Summer Days Multi Pack

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One lucky participate will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, June 4, 2015.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

kuba

blue

blue_web1.jpg
Thank you for this palette!! beautiful! love this colors!
here is mine [
blue_web1.jpg
[/IMG]

isDK

Thank you Adryane. Such an inspiration! I deepened the colors so I could use them to put this iris from my light paintings into my journal.

dvhoward

I haven't done a challenge in YEARS and YEARS, but was inspired by Suzie's tutorial on using Anna's templates.