Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 05.08.2020 - 05.21.2020

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge!

This challenge will run from 05.08.2020 to 05.21.2020.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, May 21, 2020 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Viaggio
ArtPlay Palette Fairy
ArtPlay Palette Sea Life
ArtPlay Palette Home
ArtPlay Palette Beach

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, May 21, 2020 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

nia

thank you, adryane, for hosting this challenge. a most beautiful colour range, i love very much. here is my take.

DomiD

DomiD
AnnaColorChallenge_05_08_05_21_2020.jpg

nobles

Ursula
Thank you for the challenge, Adriane, I like this colour palette and think I shall use it someday for a winter page.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
With this gorgeous palette (which happens to very closely match the colors in my bedroom), I just had to do a beach page:

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

One of my recent projects was to print, frame and hang some photos from my daughter's wedding. One of the frames I bought had this picture of the scooter in the right colors, so I used that as the basis for a couple days of playing to make this page :) Thanks for the inspiration!