Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 04.07.2017 - 04.20.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge will run from 04.07.2017-04.20.2017.

2017_04_07.jpg

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, April 20, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Reflections
ArtPlay Palette Wilderness
ArtPlay Palette Home
ArtPlay Palette Wish

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

dwsewbiz

This was perfect inspiration! I have so many pictures from Hobbiton I didn't know where to start. This gave me the perfect inspiration to create an intro page. I expect the facing page will then have about 9 more pics of hobbit doors :) This is not actually Bilbo's Bagend...that has a green door. Will be sure to include that at some point.

isDK

Thanks for this challenge. Of course I think this hummingbird is the perfect colors.

01lousmith

Well this is interesting. As usual, I only glanced at the color palette, not the image. Then as I was looking for a photo for another layout, I came across these photos and thought that they'd be perfect for the color challenge. I checked the palette again and... sure enough they match the palette because the palette image is that of a peacock! Given my little boy was also wearing the right color, it was a no brainer to use them.

OS_Apr17_7-20_AnnaColor.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=369026&title=picnic-with-the-peacocks&cat=1351

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Love this color challenge since these are some of my favorite colors. I have a collection of peacock photos so naturally, I used one of them for this. :peace:

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
AnnaColor Nice Blues

AnnaColor-Nice-Blues.jpg

Thank you for the challenge! These are some of my favorite colors!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who played along with the challenge!
Beautiful pages!!! As always, I enjoyed seeing how each of you used the challenge colors.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna's Store is isDK!
Check back here tomorrow for a new color challenge!

Anna and the Team