Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 01.13.2017-01.26.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

It's cold and dreary outside, but our color challenge will not conform to the weather! For anyone wondering what that vase of flowers is sitting on, it's a train that my husband used to engineer with our son when he was small.

2017_01_13_1.jpg

This challenge will run from 01.13.2017-01.26.2017. You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, January 26, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

MultiMedia Branches No.21
MultiMedia Suns No.1
ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun
ArtPlay Palette Simplicity
ArtPlay Solids Sun Fun

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

mary-lynne

Love the color palette...matches my shirt and my sister's jacket!!! Thanks for the challenge! Credits in Gallery

isDK

Thanks for the challenge! This one didn't go at all in the direction I started and was heading. The green made me happy.

Corinnz

Another one, as last night the sunset reminded me of the colours in the challenge. Being sunset I also used two of the MM suns and some f their layers in the LO.
Orange-Evening_ArtsyTemplateMultiPack2_3.jpg

helenedubois

helenedubois
Down the Rabbit Hole

Down_the_Rabbit_Hole_2jpg.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=363387&title=down-the-rabbit-hole-2fcolor-chall&cat=1351