Oscraps

AnnaChange Challenge 1/27/20 – 2/10/20

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I immediately thought of the change of seasons. Thanks for the freebie, and congrats on 50,000 layouts!

Miki

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks, Laura, for a fun challenge! Thank you, Anna, for the freebie!

Change2_Bonus50000_Miki_02_02_2020_600scr.jpg

musicmom3

Just scrolled through all the entries and am AMAZED at all the variations of change and the creative way they are expressed. All these compositions together would make a fabulous book! Many thanks to all who have participated in the challenge so far!

Celebrating 50,000 layouts in the aA Gallery

This is made from aA products from my stash (except the word Creativity). It was fun looking for things that would work together.

Congratuationa Anna

PS - not sure what to do to get the uploaded image to show up so you don't have to click on it

Attachments

• Loving my creative life - b&w UPLOAD.jpg
    Loving my creative life - b&w UPLOAD.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

cyanne22

Bal_de_l_Hydro_.jpg

Thank you Laura for this Grand Challenge;
Congratulations on the 50, 000 pages.
I discovered your art in 2013 and I had a huge crush that renews itself with each release of your creations, thank you for this happiness Anna
Congratulations to all the participants of this challenge for the beautiful pages deposited in the Gallery.

Aster

My Change Challenge Page

This is all I get. The image is not loading. The url won't print nor will the image load when I try to use the 'Load Image' icon.

This is where it is in the gallery: ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=424613&title=change-challenge-2020&cat=1351

Jane aka Aster

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellen

Thank you all.
Long time ago since I scrapped ( and now it's even more of a challenge as my laptop is on strike and I had to go back to my old laptop with PS CS 2 instead of CC)
Funny how quickly you get used to new changes and forget about the old ones.
Now..do I remember how to post a layout? Challenges, challenges..

getting-older-small-copy.jpg

yes, I did it.

bcazzell

Huge congratulations to 50000 layouts! And thank you for the free supplies to create for this event!
Bravo!!

musicmom3

This is all I get. The image is not loading. The url won't print nor will the image load when I try to use the 'Load Image' icon.

This is where it is in the gallery: ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=424613&title=change-challenge-2020&cat=1351

Jane aka Aster

Hi Jane...I'm loading the image for you but here's how you can load future posts in the forum. It's easy:

1) Right-click on your post in the gallery and "copy image address."
2) Click on the yellow mountain icon in the tool bar above and paste in the image address.
3) Submit your post.

Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Change-Challenge-2020_800-web.jpg

dwsewbiz

I've been thinking about this one since the challenge started, finally got it composed.

Let me thank Anna and the creative team once again for nearly 10 years of challenges which have inspired and improved my art!