Oscraps

AnnaChange Challenge 1/27/20 – 2/10/20

musicmom3

Help us honor hitting the 50,000 pages mark in the aA gallery! The gallery has seen a ton of changes over the years—just scroll back to the beginning in 2011 and you'll see what I mean.

In those 50,000 pages you'll see amazing layouts about a variety of people, places, and things. They're all very different but they're all very similar in that every single layout expresses the richness of personality—and the personal growth—of its creator. It seems to me that with every composition we create, we find a little more of our own voice and personal style. With every new thing we try, we learn more about what we like and don't like. Every time we peek between our fingers and even consider taking a step out of our comfort zone, we learn a little bit more about ourselves.

Have you, your life, or even your art style changed? We'd like to know about it! Celebrate 50,000 gallery pages by playing along with our “Change is ...” Challenge. Read on for the details:

1) All products used must be aA supplies. Anna has provided a free download of digital supplies for this challenge to get you started. You can use some or all of these supplies in your work as you please. This is the link for the supplies:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p25llslkr6ggu7s/50000 Challenge DigitalART.zip?dl=0
When the page pops up, click on the arrow in the blue box to the right of your screen--you do not have to sign in to retrieve the files.

2) Change is personal, so your layout can be in any mood and style as long as it visually expresses your feelings about change—graphic, bold, delicate, reflective, geometric, dream-like, minimal, maximalist—whatever moves you. You may use text to explain the change, but text is not required.

3) Post your layout both in this thread and in the AnnaGallery. In your title, please include the label “Change Challenge.”

4) The Challenge runs for two weeks, from Monday, January 27 through Monday, February 10.

5) Make as many pages as you like. Upload your page(s) by Monday, February 10 at 8:00 pm (EST). Three pages will be randomly selected to win a $5GiftKard to Anna's store. The winners will be posted here on Tuesday, February 11.

You'll find plenty of tips, techniques, and inspiration over in the aA blog so make sure to check that out.
http://www.annaaspnesdesigns.com/blog/
Thanks so much for playing along with us, and making aA Designs part of your creative life!

Happy creating!
Laura/musicmom3

Last edited by a moderator:

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
WoW WoW! Thank you for the surprise new kit AND the fantastic challenge! Change...whew! That's a big one! ...I'm thinking... I'm thinking...

agilchrest

Change Challenge

My first challenge and Forum post.
Change39.jpg

Attachments

• Change39.jpg
    Change39.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 11

Marleen

Marleen
Up to 50.000 at Anna Aspnes Designs WOW fantastic!! :champagne

Thank you very much Anna for your great gift, I do my best to create something beautiful!

scrap-genie

Hurray for 50,000 and thanks for the challenge and download. I've seen a lot of change in the past year so this really was meaningful.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh my gosh there are so many fantastic pages already. Thanks for the free digital playthings. I hope I can come up with something at least close to the high standards shown here.

KimPay

aA Creative Team Member
Change Challenge 2020

Congrats on 50,000! What an incredible body of creativity. So happy to participate in this challenge.
Change-Challenge-2020.jpg

Kythe

CHEERY O
Here is my effort. I adore the generous kit supplied. Thank you. This is a real stretch for me and I found that I liked it!