Oscraps

AnnaChallenge-FamilyTies (Mar 4-17)

casbury

Chris
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge "Chatter". Congrats to Brigitta (hekas) for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop

Please join us in our new Challenge
Family Ties
March 4 – 17.

There are some great pages in the gallery this week using Anna’s new ArtPlay Siblings. We’re going to continue with a similar theme for this next AnnaChallenge but broaden it to family and relatives.

•Do you have a special family photo that holds a dear place in your heart?
•Or maybe a heritage photo with a great story you’ve been meaning to scrap for sometime.
•Your family photo might include your pooch or favorite pet.
•Family can mean anyone with whom you’ve created a unique bond.

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

ArtPlay Palette Siblings
ArtPlay Siblings BrushSet
ArtPlay Palette Family
ScriptTease Family No.1
BigWords Family No.1
Family Word Transfers No.2
WordBlendz Family No.1
ArtsyLayered Template No. 88

You can also use other designer’s products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, March 18.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadine

Am I the first one??? :)
Here is my LO:
Family_ties_small1.jpg

Editing links cause I was so smart as to delete the LO....

SharLamb

Sharron
I am so envious of those of you with wonderful family memories. My take is a little different. We may not be able to choose the family we are born into, but they make us who we are, and we CAN choose what kind of a family we want to MAKE! I don't know if you can read the journaling on this page, but the parentheses on the side of each photo is "dysfunctional" and "delightful" (my family of origin and my family now [well, back in 1978]).

03-04-13_FamilyTies_copy.jpg
G]

See Gallery for credits: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=279462&title=annachallenge-familyties&cat=1351

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just had to scrap this photo of my dear Mother and me. She was the mainstay of our family.
Thanks for the challenge Anna and team

nia

it was emotionally more difficult than expected.
my mother, who died at the age of 32 and leaved three girls up to the age of 7 months, 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 years.

sbpoet

A very silly page made for AnnaChallenge: Family Ties. Made with elements from Anna Aspnes, Paula Kesselring, Ali Edwards, Marta van Eck designs, spinkydink scraps, and Tangie Baxter.