Oscraps

AnnaChallenge~2013 NewYear (Dec 24-Jan 6)

casbury

Chris
Good morning, it’s bi-monthly Monday and time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for your great participation in our last challenge "ArtsyKardz Kool". Congrats to Ang for being the lucky winner of the $5 gift kard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us in our new AnnaChallenge ~ December 24 – January 6.
2013 NewYear
Resolutions • Promises • Goals • New Beginnings

AnnaChallenge2013ResolutionsDec24_Jan6Rev_zpse1d55916.jpg

What does the New Year mean to you? Have you made any resolutions or promises to yourself, set goals, planned new beginnings, changes? Do you have a ‘one little word’ to help you focus? Maybe you created a ‘to do list’. Show us on your AnnaChallenge page.

Here are some AnnaTeamer pages to inspire you further.

Promise by ViVre

Focus by Donna

Note to Self by Donna

Change by Donna

Check out these AnnaProducts for more inspiration:
Changes Layered Template No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Achieve
ArtPlay Palette Everyday
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way No. 2
New Beginnings WordART No. 1
Project 366 WordART No. 1
Positive WordART No. 1
Change WordART No. 1

You can also use any other products, too, as long as your page contains some Anna products. Anna's products mix well with other designs, so it's ok to use other designer's products.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery with AnnaChallenge in the title and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, January 7.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

whatnext

here's my try. thanks for the great prompt, Chris! it's another AnnaLift/AnnaChallenge combo for me:

ViVre

Hi Chris,
i'm a bit late.
It took some time to find my starting point in the NewYear.
But here it is:

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone,

On behalf of Anna and the Creative Team, thank you for participating in the AnnaChallenge 'Resolution' and thank you for sharing your pages with us in Anna's Gallery.

Random generator selected lucky number 2 which belonged to Lilly. (Lilly, I will be sending you a message.)

RandGenJan6_zpsb9cc49eb.png

Congratulations to Lilly for winning the $5 gift kard to Anna's shop and THANKS again to everyone for participating in the AnnaChallenge. Check the forum for the new AnnaChallenge which will be posted soon.

Thanks!
Anna and Team