Oscraps

Anna Aspnes Designs: New In Store 11/09/12

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Hi all, I'm stepping in for Phylis today to bring you the latest Anna Art releases.

ANNA RELEASE NOVEMBER 9, 2012

Includes:

ArtPlay Palette Care
CurledEdge Frames No.1
ArtsyGrid Overlays No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 75
FotoWallet Album Template No. 1A

This limited option enables you to purchase my entire release of 5 products at a 35% discount for one week only. This product will no longer be available after Friday November 16, 2012 at 9am EST.

ARTPLAY PALETTE CARE
is a palette for stories about tending to the needs of others. It would be great for documenting the care of anyone from seniors to children, or simply someone you “care” about. The purple color palette and ribbon would also make this collection appropriate for pages about those affected by Alzheimer’s.

ARTSY LAYERED TEMPLATE NO. 75
A 12 X 12 Artsy layered template featuring numerous masks designed for use with the clipping mask function or for re-coloring in Photoshop, Elements and Paint Shop Pro.

ARTSY GRID OVERLAYS NO. 1
A collection of 6 - 12 X 12 hand-drawn Artsy grid overlays delivered in black .png format. They can be re-colored and/or used with the blending modes or use with the Magic Wand tool as a frame for your papers and photos.

FOTO WALLET ALBUM TEMPLATE 1A
2 - 12 X 12 MultiFoto layered templates delivered in layered .psd format to include FotoBlendz, 3-layer FotoWallet frames, WarmGlows, Stitching, brushwork and textboxes. These templates are pages 2 and 3 of a 20-page photobook.

donnagoar

Check out those messy and cool ArtsyGrids!! Can't wait to see how everyone plays with them!! Amazing new kits, Anna!...........as always!
Thanks, Heather for linking us up to the new goodies!

Ellen

oh that kit speaks to me ..Alzheimer . I'm seeing my dad next week again .

Love that layered template too

mrstoa

mrstoa
OOh, those artsy grid overlays are cool!!

love the beautiful colour palette -it shines after all the autumn colours we've had - not that I don't like fall colours :)

Thanks, Heather for stepping in for Ms Phylis!!