Oscraps

An undeniable bond

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Sea Spray has landed at Oscraps and it celebrates the beauty of the coastline and the undeniable bond felt when we are near the ocean.

Sea Spray reflects the ebb and flow of the ocean with elements including unique shells and other nautical trinkets and treasures paired with fun coastal textures like grasses and botanicals. These elements are paired with fun ephemera which feature genuine remastered vintage finds including pieces from old ships log books and other ephemera.

Sea Spray is ideal for documenting unforgettable trips to the beach, seaside weddings or simply capturing the peaceful moments spent by the shore.

rjefferies-seaspray.jpg

The Kit includes basic backgrounds ...
rjefferies-seaspray-bb-5484beeecf.jpg

Digital Stamps ...
rjefferies-seaspray-mma2-1810835152.jpg

Mixed Media Backgrounds ...
rjefferies-seaspray-mmp01-0c10aed137.jpg

Mixed Media Artistry ...
rjefferies-seaspray-mma-685cf753fd.jpg

Here is some wonderful inspiration from my team ~ the shop is jam packed with other inspiring page designs which you can find here including a 30% discount for a short while...

AJM-Counting-down-800-f9caf3f44e.jpeg

AJM-special-connection-800-ee7ed5fa8e.jpeg

BYOC%20Jun%20LG%20RJ%20800-7dde47c76e.jpeg

BYOC%20Jun%20SWL%20RJ%20800-ad840e17ed.jpeg

Gaelle-2023-05-25-RJ-Sea-Spray-BYOPC-Stampalicious-Look-deep-into-nature-template-914375a363.jpeg

Dady_rjefferies-seaspray-mmp-03-copy-c809c10b3a.jpeg

annsofie-seaspray-rj1-c9a81ad74b.jpeg

Thanks for looking and reading :beatingheart:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Absolutely gorgeous, Rachel - I absolutely have an undeniable bond with the sea - specifically The Gulf of Mexico, off the west coast of S. Florida, having lived there for so long. It's in my soul. Thanks for all of the wonderful CT inspiration, too.