Oscraps

AFT Designs | October 2020 Challenge ** WINNER PICKED **

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
While last month's challenge was all about color, so I thought this month we would focus on lack of color, or just a good old black and white photo. I think there is a lot of emphasis and strength and beauty that can be conveyed through a black and white photo even though I’m drawn to bright bold colors myself.

I challenge you to create a layout utilizing a black and white photo(s).

How
The challenge will run from October 1st - 31st. Create a layout featuring a black and white photo or photos, and then share it here with us in this thread as well. (There isn’t a specific place in the gallery you need to post, your personal gallery is fine.)

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize
A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Some of my own black and white layouts for inspiration!

jenn33199

Fun challenge! I made my elements larger than normal for me- so it definitely was a challenge. : )
aftchallenge.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=436184&title=growing-up&cat=1640

TruusF

2020-10-20_this_was_happiness.jpg

Thanks for the challenge!
Photos are mine, me in 1954, knowing nothing of the world yet, I just was happy!
AFT peridot pleasures and ABM paper.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I had to go heritage with my B&W photo. I loved the Vellum Fancy kit!