Oscraps

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 — Black Friday Sale has started

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
In case you haven't seen it, Adobe has PSE 2024 on its Black Friday Sale (starting now), for $59. This is the lowest cost you will find, so if you were thinking of upgrading, now is the time. The sale ends on November 28th. Although I use the full version of Photoshop for designing, I use PSE for tutorials, so I'm upgrading from 2022.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I hope the AI feature in 2024 works better than in 2022. Mine never did work and Adobe didn't bother answering my questions.

zanthia

CHEERY O
i was excited to see it said new interface and then so disappointed to see its not - well guess i have to stay with pse 10 now as that interface is totally unusable for me. Will they ever change it ???

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I hope the AI feature in 2024 works better than in 2022. Mine never did work and Adobe didn't bother answering my questions.
I didn't know there was an AI feature - I have 2023 - maybe I have it and don't know it. :coffeescreen: I'm trying to decide if it's worth upgrading from 2023 to 2024.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
It is likely there under 'effects' It has Artistic and classic styles.
Thanks, Karen. This AI stuff is still new to me, but I'm embracing it! I will look.

Edited: I have already used a few of them - they're under FX Artistic. I didn't know they were classified as AI. DUH. :floorlaugh: