Oscraps

ABC book?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Has anyone made an ABC book? Maybe themed in some way? AND - actually finished it? LOL

I started on a Movie ABC waaay back. Think I did 3 pages. LOL I think I did a small brag book with photos from Christmas one year, but never printed it, so I'm not sure if I ever completed it. Both these projects where ages ago, when I hardly could do digiscrapping - probably look awful.

I'm thinking of making an ABC book with photos of cities from our road trips, but I'm not sure I would finish it. But it would be a fun thing.

If you have made one - what theme did you make? Did you go with the same kit for the entire book? Or the same designer maybe?

Any tips & tricks are welcome!

LSlycord

CHEERY O
Many years ago, I started one with the kids. Haven't done this in a long time but I kind of like the idea. I read where someone had decided to work with her husband to alternate planning date nights and that it needed to be alphabetical. Could be a town or a restaurant or even a food or concert. I think I might do a twist on that. You've got me thinking Eva.

tanteva

Love the idea of date nights. But me and hubby never do dates. We've been on a constant date since 1990. LOL

LSlycord

CHEERY O
Love the idea of date nights. But me and hubby never do dates. We've been on a constant date since 1990. LOL
We really don't either. But now that the kids are both in college and working and driving themselves places, I think we are going to try this. I'm hoping it will give us a bit more of an excuse to get out and see Florida.

tanteva

We really don't either. But now that the kids are both in college and working and driving themselves places, I think we are going to try this. I'm hoping it will give us a bit more of an excuse to get out and see Florida.
Yes it's a brilliant idea! In a way, we do this with our road trips. And I guess, if I start with an ABC book,, I will force Urban to go to different towns. LOL

scribler

CHEERY O
Back before the pandemic, David and I were pretty consistent about have a weekly date night. When Omicron runs it's course maybe we can be again. I should do a better job of capturing our dates.

LSlycord

CHEERY O
Back before the pandemic, David and I were pretty consistent about have a weekly date night. When Omicron runs it's course maybe we can be again. I should do a better job of capturing our dates.
I don't do a very good job of capturing our adventures either.

zanthia

CHEERY O
many years ag o i did an ABC of cooper( my furbaby in heaven) actually did a layout for all 26 letters

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I didn't do a book, but I did a series of large tags for girls to use at camp for one of their nature badges (Girl Guards and Sunbeams - The Salvation army's version of Girl Scouts and Brownies). The tags were as large as my palm and identified bugs and plants from A-Z that they might find on their nature walk. We set eyelets in them and put them on chains. It was wildly popular. I made sure they had a printable set when we moved from there.

I have some beautiful alphas and some public domain pics I want to use for an album - just need a good subject!

Kythe

CHEERY O
I tried once. I think I made it to E and decided there was really no point to it. Perhaps it I had a theme it would have worked better.

mom2triplets04

I have not done one. But I have done an abc read two times in my life where you read a book with the title of the letter. It was fun to do that. I did just do a layout here for an art thing which I may continue with. I only did letter K

Attachments

• 2022-01-06--Kind-Art-Journal.jpg
    2022-01-06--Kind-Art-Journal.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2

LSlycord

CHEERY O
I have not done one. But I have done an abc read two times in my life where you read a book with the title of the letter. It was fun to do that. I did just do a layout here for an art thing which I may continue with. I only did letter K
Love the idea of an ABC read Laura. I'm trying to read more now...my love of reading got away from me a bit when the kids were younger. I may need to try this!