Oscraps

a taylormade "positive" challenge

N

NewAdmin

Time for another TaylorMade challenge and some new goodies to help get you going!! This week's challenge will be centered around "positive thoughts". I know, I know... a typical TaylorMade challenge, 9 times out of 10, involves journaling your feelings and emotions. and that tends to bring out some much needed weight we keep inside. hahaha. But sometimes, we just need to be surrounded by happiness and positive thoughts. So let's jump right in!!

the word "moment"

Here in the scrapbooking/photography world, we use the word "moment" a LOT. Its almost over used... to the point where it has kind of lost its luster. But when you "catch yourself" in a moment... in the true sense of the word... feeling happy, thankful, content, healthy, fulfilled... it's a big deal. Its a wonderful feeling!!! So let's share these moments in hopes that we will encourage others and spread some "positive" around the galleries!

your challenge

**Scrap a page telling (or giving a visual) of a positive moment you have caught yourself in. What were you doing? Sitting on a beach? Your front porch? Your living room? Who were you with? What were you feeling? How long did it last?

**Use something on your page with a burst of color or happiness. It doesn't have to be big and overpowering. Just a little something that stands out and adds emphasis and energy to the story you're telling.

**Use positive words somewhere on your layout. It can be word art, your favorite quote, or just in your journaling... just make sure they're on there. :)

**Use something from my latest release, SLICE OF LIFE, and get extra points!!

**Post your layout in the Oscraps gallery under TaylorMade Designs, and any other place you would like to share and then come back here and my BLOG and leave your links in the comments. With each comment you leave on my blog, you enter your name into the raffle again and again!

Your prize? To keep in the spirit of sharing joy...

You AND a friend will receive a $15 gift certificate to my shop! :)

Challenge and contest will run today through Saturday, June 15th at midnight (CST) (<<--- I made it longer this time! ha!)

Happy scrapping!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!​

timounette

CHEERY O
Another great challenge.
I've already an idea...
And I noticed you let us more time LOL !!!!!

Marleen

Marleen
Great challenge Amanda, I love it!!

Amanda_Im_here.jpg

N

NewAdmin

AMAZING pages, ladies!!!!! wow!!! and don't forget to post your links in the comments on the blog post! :)

meagan43

Here is my LO. Immediately, I think of Disneyland. To me, it is the beginning of all things positive and wonderful. I feel like a kid, jumping in Toad's car and acting silly. You can't be sad or mad in that bright red car!
OS_Wild_Ride_500x500_.jpg

I used the journal cards from your Slice of Life kit. Love the bright colors

N

NewAdmin

I just LOVE going to the gallery and seeing all of these uplifting, positive pages! wow! I should do one of these more often!! ha!!