Oscraps

A New Journey...

createwings

Hello everyone,

I have some news that I would like to share with you.

I have made a big decision and after a lot of thinking I have decided to move shops. This has been very hard to write as everyone at Oscraps has been very good to me, but I have thought about this decision long and hard and feel in my heart that this new journey is the right path for me.

It is a challenge to find all the right words too express myself in this post. I want to thank you all for your kindness, love and support that you have given me here. You all are a wonderful group and have always been there when I needed you... thank you very much!

I will be posting on my blog information about my new journey...my last day here at the "O" will be November, 15th.

Sending you all a huge ((HUG))

Dawn

danenan

Oh no, I am sad that you are leaving us. Wishing you good luck and all the success in the world!

Welshmummy

awww Dawn this is so sad. I wish you the best and wish you weren't leaving :O( but a new journey is always fun.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
This is so sad, but if you feel it was the right decision for you then I wish you all the best of luck at your new store!

Added your blog to my feed so I can see where you go :D

mrstoa

mrstoa
So sorry to see you leave the "O" - will miss your designs

Wish you every happiness on your new journey

createwings

Thank you so much ladies.... I appreciate your support and kind words....
grouphug2.gif

Ellen

oh dear, that serves me right for dithering about buying a certain item. ( lesson learned)

wish you lots of success on the next stage of your journey