Oscraps

A funny image for gardeners in Northeast US or anywhere is it still cold :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My friend tagged me in a Facebook thread today as we get our third round of snow in March- after not having any snow all winter. I don't laugh very often before lots of coffee but this one had my LMBO!
kgYgYW-eMlR5mZQCeOO-2iHpUS6aPU85NIe02v4pjJUGBWofdDe5wJKixJSOzT5Wh_DVl8kZwBX990Y4ILlwCanHzDVjeMOENA69f-M

Anyone who knows me will understand how much I appreciate this-- on so many levels :floorlaugh:
  1. gardening -check
  2. skeleton - check
  3. yoga pose- check
Who else feels this way, yoga-practicing skeleton or not?

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
After also just going through a third winter storm since March started, I feel your pain. The only green around here is the faded, dull green of dormant grass and evergreen trees.

timounette

CHEERY O
Funny image Chris.
I was lucky to have a few hours of sunshine to prepare my soil this weekend.
I sowed radishes under cover. And sowed tomatoes, squash, zucchinis, cucumbers and eggplants in pots that I keep warm at home.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@AZK That's the worst when everything is just a soggy, muddy, brownish/greenish mess. Maybe in a few more weeks *fingers crossed* we will see some new growth

@timounette You are so lucky! I have some seeds that I want to get started but I've been waiting for a warmer day so I can make a mess with the potting soil outside before I bring the seeds inside. No luck just yet

@Cherylndesigns @Jeannette -- I thought of both of you, my gardening buddies

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
@AZK That's the worst when everything is just a soggy, muddy, brownish/greenish mess. Maybe in a few more weeks *fingers crossed* we will see some new growth

@timounette You are so lucky! I have some seeds that I want to get started but I've been waiting for a warmer day so I can make a mess with the potting soil outside before I bring the seeds inside. No luck just yet

@Cherylndesigns @Jeannette -- I thought of both of you, my gardening buddies
Yes, Chris - I can't wait to get out there. I have new babies growing all over my kitchen that are going to need to be re-potted soon..

Jeannette

CHEERY O
We had snow last weekend, this weekend was fine, but I was out with my husband for a few days, so no gardening. I did garden today. Got rid of a lot of weeds. But there is still so much to do before I can actually plant. I hope to finish the weeds coming weekend. If it doesn't rain. Then I will form the beds for planting, and after that the fun can start.
I'm planning to grow lots of flowers, but also potatoes, vegatables and herbs.
I did plant and sow a lot in the house already, and I have a little greenhouse in my garden, so I have started a little bit already.

Do you guys also grow vegatebles?