Oscraps

A Blast from the Past - Genealogy in the Gallery - June

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks, Susan. I really am fortunate. I've had the opportunity to scan much of my DH's heritage pics. They are owned by my 95 year old MIL, but she has let me borrow many of the originals to scan. And as for my side of the family, I picked up more photographs from my brother over Easter. My intent is to rescan them all (many were scanned at a lower resolution when I didn't know what I was doing, back in the early 2000's). I've shared digital files and in several instances, hard-copies of layouts to the family. My DH thinks I'm insane, but for the most part, he's a pretty good sport about it all.
Marilyn has THE BEST collection of vintage photos - I agree!!! I bow to you, Marilyn!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks, Cheryl. Sometimes I think the families let me borrow the heritage photos just to keep me happy (and quiet). LOL
Well, at least, they let you borrow them. I wish I could borrow some, but sadly, I had the majority of them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photographs and pages!!!!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Thanks, Susan. I really am fortunate. I've had the opportunity to scan much of my DH's heritage pics. They are owned by my 95 year old MIL, but she has let me borrow many of the originals to scan. And as for my side of the family, I picked up more photographs from my brother over Easter. My intent is to rescan them all (many were scanned at a lower resolution when I didn't know what I was doing, back in the early 2000's). I've shared digital files and in several instances, hard-copies of layouts to the family. My DH thinks I'm insane, but for the most part, he's a pretty good sport about it all.
Mine thought I was, too, until his mother passed away and he found some of her albums were missing. Fortunately, I had scanned them all!