Oscraps

2022-10 Lynn Grieveson October 2022 Color Play Challenge -through November 21st--Winner Announced******

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!
Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you Lynn Grieveson October 2022 Color Play Challenge. This month's color play product is Finding Balance Digital Scrapbook Collection. As we roll right into November and start wrapping up the year, this is the time when things seem to get extra crazy. During these busy moments, keep this collection near by and remind yourself to "balance" it all out. Take the time to capture those moments, even document the not so pretty moments. It's all about being real as we "balance" life.

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on October 31, 2022 at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

p3ZP1LY.jpg

My example
yD7hQnR.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @cfile
fce1a6v.jpg

by @Dady
5FXkXSF.jpg

by @marijke
KVrFmvf.jpg

by @mcurtt
G2i4bnv.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Color Play for October 2022.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from October 28, 2022-November 21, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @seniorgal you are the winner of this challenge. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for the coupon details. If you should have any issues or concerns, please get with me so that I can work to resolve.

A great big thank you to all that participated! I enjoyed each and every layout!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.