Oscraps

2019 Project Life/365/52

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Hello Everyone,
This thread is opened for everybody who want to share their 2019 personal project.

Every form/format are welcomed here.

Journaling your daily life, follow/create prompts, doing a Book of Me (BOM), month in review' project, whatever you have on your mind feel welcome to share!

No rules, no terms, no limits.
With only exception that all layouts must be with at least 80% Oscraps products.

What’s your style? Tips on how to get started are welcome for newbies to this format like me.

Be sure to post your layout in the gallery and linked back to this thread, so that we can leave you some love.

Lorraine aka Scrapmemories

felis

As it's said in one of my favorite songs "The Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start".

At the previous year I had to left my weekly project, because I was angry and upset from the attitude of some of the Cherry Os against me. I'm complain about that and discussed it way too long in few other topics. So after Vicki clear the subject and resolved the problem, I'm considering long time how to come back and finish my project. Unfortunately it was too late for that.
But at the same time I can't just left it partly. It's based on a list of Prompts from {Project 52} A Challenge to Stay Awake by Abundant Mama's blog, so at least my respect for her obliges me to finish it. And the easiest way was like just wait till the next year and start from where I stopped before.
I strongly hope that this time everything gonna be alright and I'll be able to finalize it! :boxing:

scrap-genie

Felis, you are an inspiration! I have so many weeks from last year undone but so many more are done, it seems a shame not to finish. With the August Momma O challenge for a trip topic, I've used it for one of my missing pages.

Seems weird to post 2018 in this thread, but it is now even if the pages were then. Make any sense? Anyway, still to go: 33-36, 38, 41-43 and 50-53 (yes I do a 53rd for the last two days.)

felis

Jean, I love you! :kiss: You can't imagine what a big favor you'll makes me if not let me alone in this! Please lets be weird together!
Especially if you have your photos taken it's not fair to left them to colect dust (metaphorically)!

scrap-genie

Oh, Felis, you're so sweet! I've used the current AnnaColor challenge to do the other week of our trip to Oklahoma. Still have lots to go, so we should be able to encourage each other a lot. :kiss:

felis

Jean, it's good that you have photos to remind you! I tried and I definitely can't remember mine.
So there is my week 33, which just ended.

felis

OK, here I had to do duplicate of this week, as I had it once at the original project, and second in its sequel, but this is necessary mistake when you try to continue.

scrap-genie

This is for last week - but last year! I think I may never have done a page for the Hum & Strum performance last year, but here are some photos from it. I did it with the August Mini O's.

felis

Ups, I have few pages at the stage 'waiting for text', I don't know why this takes me so much time, but will try to be more strict!

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Felis, so glad you are posting these pages! I didn't realize you had updated the post with week 38 in it at first. Both these weeks look so cheerful.

I've got my last year week 35 done except for the writing. So maybe soon.

scrap-genie

And here is last year's week 35. It was strange remembering the heat and some other things. I put it in the Mini-O challenge.

felis

Uhh, I post them in total disorder, but this is better than to hold and have pumpkins on Christmas, with the speed I scrap.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Felis, you are doing so well with finishing these pages. And they are beautiful.

I've finally done last year's week 36. Now I've got to do three October weeks and then the end of the year from Dec. 9th. This one I did in the Anna Color challenge that seemed perfect for remembering the heat at the beginning of this week.

scrap-genie

Here is a week in December - but back in 2018.
I've assembled two weeks in October but still haven't done the writing. Need to do one more for October, then finish out the year after this one.

scrap-genie

2018 is getting close to done with week 52 here.
Still need the last two days (and I had it nearly done when the program closed without my ever having saved it, dummy me) and 3 in Oct., two just waiting for the writing.

scrap-genie

I think this may be better than the one I "lost" and ends the pages of 2018 (but I still have those 3 in Oct. to finish or do.)

felis

Ouch, once again I wasn't able to finish this and I feels ashamed, but will keep running it and hopefully finally will be able to done with it!

Remains me around 10 more pages. I did the tasks and have photos, just need to scrap them. L O L , I'll try to finish at least one page of them per month. LOL

scrap-genie

Felis, sure hope you get around to finishing. I think it will feel good.
Meanwhile, I want to celebrate with the assembly of the last page for 2018 - but I still have to put the writing on two October pages. For this one I got help from the current AnnaLift and posted there.

felis

Honestly, Jean, if it wasn't you I'll probably give up. I'm not sure it worth it the efforts third year to try it finished this project.
Then I was tempted to post this in July and to have Christmas in July, but better to do it now before to give up again.

scrap-genie

Felis, we just have to keep each other going! But what will we do if 2018 ever gets done? I do understand why this Christmas one didn't feel right in July. :biggrin:

felis

You're so right! I really have to do some monthly project to mention 2020 to, but right now my creative mojo is so low, so I don't know.

felis

Uhh, hope the end result to not be finishing one page per month from this old project! Definitely prefer to finish it quickly, but I had no scraping mojo this month. Thankfully the new kit gave me this idea!

scrap-genie

It's really late, but here is week 41 for 2018. Originally it was meant for an Anna challenge, but didn't get done. I just have one left to do the writing on!

felis

I wasn't able to scrap these pages when they happened, was hard for me, and I don't like to make others sad. But the mood in the chat section previous week gave me push to come back and scrap these tribute pages.